Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dinner Party Ketchum Idaho

Well Folks,

Just got done with a tremendous success of a dinner party.
The menu:
1 - 3 bottles of white wine.
2 - crudites with a homemade Spinach Dip
3 -delicious spinach, beats and goat cheese salad
4 - Chicken Picata
5 - Parmessan Risotto
6 - Asparagus with a Ginger lime vinagrette sauce
7 - Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Bourbon Whipped Cream Sauce

In attendance: My sister, Brian (sis's b-friend), Brooke, Alysia, Marina, and Yours truly.

2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are from the book The New Best Recipes , from the editors of America's Test Kitchen, a great show on PBS!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

That menu sounds familiar.

Billtron said...

wow. that is a feast. why haven't you cooked like that for me... oh wait, I forgot about my bachelor party.

Twinedog said...

Well man I promise to cook for you people again soon. I may be moving to Idaho because I think the people are more in line with my values here than in LA. Also the women are amazing, they like do stuff with you, besides fooling around.