Sunday, July 08, 2007

MADE IT SAFELY TO SV

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you all know that I made it to Sun Valley, ID safely. No real problems on the trip whatsoever.

Last night I met up with Brooke, Aimee's Junior Year Roommate at Princeton, and her two girlfriends. We had good Tai food at a place in Hailey I have been once before and then saw Ratatouile. We ended the night going to a club/bar called the Mint, owned by none other than Bruce Willis, which I have heard about for over a decade and never been in before.

So needless to say I was really tired so I slept till noon today. Now I am here in my favorite deli in the whole world, Perry's, in Ketchum, ID. I am also having my favorite ham sandwich in the world and a great cup of coffee to wake me up.

Spreading my good vibes to you all.

Chris

1 comment:

SarahJ said...

Sounds like a great day! You are totally sending out good karma into the world.