Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Computer Died !

Well it has finally happened. My nice little IBM thinkpad T40 laptop that got me through 3 years of law school, and the California Bar Exam. It looks like a video card might be fried or something. I am through putting anything new into it, especially since itunes won't synch with my ipod on it for some strange reason. But I am bummed cause I had finally put some cool stickers on it. I have this awesome G&L Sticker and a Guerilla Coffee sticker and an Apple sticker etc. From now on I am a pisces and I am putting stickers on everything!

Congratulations to Stoney and Nima for being done with the bar exam officially tonight!

Also I just saw Sicko today because it was raining earlier, when i got out you couldn't tell it had been raining most of the day. But anyway its a good film. I like that it portrays the french in a very positive light and examines a different way of how we conceptualize society and the social contract. Take that to everyone who has ever put me down for being french. We're NUMBER ONE in health care!

No comments: