Monday, July 02, 2007

Tentative Set List - Analog Cover Album





  1. Give me just one reason, Tracy Chapman -The history of rock. piano, vocal, guitar. the late '90s :
  2. Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
  3. Maggie May - Rod Stewart - Acoustic guitar tab white pages.
  4. Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Greatest hits : piano, vocal, guitar / Creedence Clearwater Revival.
  5. Mr. Jones ( acoustic)- Counting Crows -Great '90s rock. Best of '90s acoustic rock.August and everything after
  6. Hey Hey what can I do - Led Zeppelin
  7. Good Riddance - Green Day (accoustic)
  8. 99 Problems - Jay-Z
  9. All Apologies - Nirvana ( already have sheet music)

Anyone got any additional ideas etc? Basically I am going to self-produce an analog cover album. What this means is I will play guitar, keyboards, drum machine, and of course vocals. Analog means that I am going to record on an old school Tascam 4 Track. This is something that I wanted to do for so long. Most people did this in high school I am doing it while barely in my twenties! T

No comments: