Friday, August 10, 2007

Columbia Icefields Parkway - Athabasca Glacier Tour




Hey All this is what I did yesterday. Adam Forrester said I had to do this and he was right! Took a tour on the Athabasca Glacier in Columbia Icefields Parkway between Banff and Jasper in Alberta, Canada. If you check out my youtube page you can see all the other videos I have of these giant Glacier tour trucks. I also added photos of yesterday to my Picasa page.

I am currently in Jasper, Alberta but am contemplating going to Vancouver today because the weather here is lousy. Last night I stayed at a rustic hostel with lots of Spainards, Germans, and Canadians. It was Called Beauty Creek HI hostel.

2 comments:

Billtron said...

When I visited the glacier I was the only one there. Then a man and his son showed up with their golden retriever, who seemed very confused by the big block of ice. I had no idea they led tours to this thing.

Enjoy the drive to Vancouver. Are you stopping by Whistler?

Anonymous said...

Nice Information.. Thx for sharing this

information