Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still stuck in SV getting ready to leave

Hey All,

Well Wednesday I felt so bad that I stayed lying down all day. Am feeling better today. I actually left the condo today and have packed quite a bit. I was contemplating leaving this afternoon but now its 2:00 p.m. here and well I am not ready to go. So for now the plan is to leave early tomorrow in the A.M. If I do a good job and leave early enough I suppose I might just camp around Bishop, CA or something.

I guess LA is experiencing an uncomfortable heat wave. Sweet I guess I will be hanging at the Bizzeach for a while. I wanted to learn how to surf anyway.

Watching Red Dawn right now about to go to the pool/ hot tub to read. Jeez how bored does one have to be to watch a movie with C Thomas Howell as an action hero?

1 comment:

Billtron said...

Don't knock Red Dawn, you commie!