Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scratch that NOT GOING TO TEXAS

To anyone who read my last post. I am no longer going to Texas. The Obama camp still would like me to go but as they didn't tell me where in the extremely large state of Texas they would place me I can't make travel plans in time to actually go. On Sunday they called me and promised to get back to me with a proposed location within 48 hours. Instead all I got was an email with a form to fill out to indicate my preferred location. As I am coming from 1,000 to 1,400 miles away depending upon where in Texas they would send me its a little hard to make travel plans with such last minute organization. I could have still bought a plane ticket to anywhere in Texas if they had gotten back to me in a reasonable amount of time.

No comments: